She Speaks

Proverbs 31:26 She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

The She Speaks Conference is a life-changing conference for women seeking to step out in the passion God has placed on her heart. Hosted by Proverbs 31 Ministries, She Speaks encourages and equips to make the most of their messages, communicating God's Word through speaking, writing and leading.

The Lord has laid is on my heart to take the next step in following the dream to write and speak for His glory by attending She Speaks in July, 2011. In order for this conference to become a reality for my, my first step is to raise funds. Will you prayerfully consider partnering with me through a financial contribution towards a scholarship?

As you feel led to join me in this exciting call, there are two ways to participate. Call Proverbs 31 Ministried at 877-731-4663 to contribute by credit card; or send a check payable to Proverbs 31 Ministries to:

Proverbs 31 Ministries
She Speaks Scholarship/Shannon Milholland
616-G Matthews-Mint Hill Road
Matthews, NC 28105

Please be sure to designate the scholarship in my name in order to credit my scholarship fund. You will be receipted for your tax-deductible donation. For more information: www.shespeaksconference.com

Thank you for your prayers and support.

2 comments:

  1. you have both my prayers and support! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephesians 3:20a Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...

    We serve a God who makes the impossible possible. The full amount of my She Speaks trip has been raised through your faithfulness to respond in prayer and financially. I am so humbled to see God work through your hearts and lives and am incredibly thankful to serve Jesus with you and count you as my friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for your comments!